Sunday, July 29, 2007

So many memories...

You know, ten years ago, I had my own little summer of love. I think that in about a three month period, I might have "dated" about a dozen girls. I was working out everyday, I had a six pack of abs, and was frequently naked with someone or another. God, so many memories, so much penicilin.

I had one girl that I dated for about a year after that summer, and we use to sit around and daydream about the silliest shit. We found a place to build a house, in a little town called Strawberry, California. Hey...quit giggling, it was our fucking dream, not yours, and when you're laying around with no clothes on and getting your cock stroked, you'd agree to about anything, too.

Anyway, we dreamed about a house on the western side of the cliff, with floor-to-celing windows so we could watch the sun go down every night (I guess we'd have to get another house on the eastern side if we ever dared to see it come up). We'd be married on an island off the coast of Georgia, all outdoors without formal attire, you know, just natural stuff. Yes, I under the influence of way, way too many stimulants back than. Anyway, we'd have three or four kids, all blonde (you know, cause it makes sense, right? We're in California, after all).

We'd name the kids real beautiful names, too. You know, like Persephone...Hunter...Athena...Frank.