Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So, a guy goes to the doctor...


To get an annual checkup. After the doctor runs his tests, he tells the patient that he's "pretty healthy".


Worried about the "pretty" part, the patient asked the doctor, "Doc, will I live to be 80?"


"Let me ask you a few questions first," posed the doctor. "Do you drink alcoholic beverages or smoke cigars or cigarettes?"


"No," replied the health-conscious patient. "Those things are all very bad for you".


"Okay, so do you eat fatty foods, lots of red meat, french fries, fast food," asked the doctor.


"My last doctor told me those things were bad, and that movie about fast food...ugh, I avoid all that stuff".


"Do you spend a lot of time outdoors, in the sun, sailing and fishing or hunting or boating..."


"Nope," replied the patient.


"Alright, then," stated the med. "Do you gamble, drive too fast, have lots of sex?"


"No, I avoid those even more than the fast food," stated the proud patient. "So, doc...will I live to be 80?"


Replied the doctor, "why would you give a shit?"

No comments: